The Mission of National Leather Association of Utah is to:
- Provide a Neutral, Transparent, and Safe forum for persons interested in the positive practice, promotion, and portrayal of Safe, Sane, and Consensual BDSM/Leather/Fetish activities.
- Provide a neutral, unaligned forum for the exchange of knowledge and information, as related to the BDSM practices, both in Utah and Internationally.
- Provide a network of communication with other organizations that share our values, both within Utah and Internationally.
- Provide a forum where all members are supported and their contributions are equally valued, regardless of their social or financial status.
- Provide for the fellowship and support of its members through social, recreational, and educational activities as well as the exchange of information and assistance in times of need.